Latest News

Sol Mercado and Denise Laurel getting back together?

Last October 2016 Denise Laurel calls of her engagement with PBA star Sol Mercado.

After 7 months Laurel posted a photo of her son and Sol on Instagram. The post contains a long message showing her gratitude and greeting Mercado on his birthday.

"Happy Born day my love.. praying and looking forward to embracing more chapters with u in His time"

In HIS time HE makes all things beautiful in HIS TIME.. From the moment I met you up to this very second, I see HIM make you more beautiful each day.. I want to tell you that I see you move closer and closer to being the man I always knew u were.. the man that u truly are.. A man of God.. On May 6th (I won't say the year cause u hella old now) God knew what he was doing when he brought u into the world.. HE already created your story and mapped out ur purpose .. writing the good and the not so good to make ur journey even sweeter.. HE doesn't make no mistakes.. for He knows the plans He has for you.. to show His power and grace through ur growth..to share HIS love through you to everyone that you meet.. so I'm not just saying this cause it's ur day.. but everyday.. especially on ur birthday.. I'm thankful God brought us you and wrote us into your story.. I'm blessed to feel HIS love and HiS beauty unfold through ur heart..I pray u never forget that everything that happens in your life was carefully and lovingly crafted by God just for you Happy Born day my love.. praying and looking forward to embracing more chapters with u in His time ❤ (Sorry I suck at writing.. wish I could just voice over lol) @m3rcmywords
A post shared by DeniSe Maria Sanz Laurel (@d_laurel) on
Loading...

No comments